This is an easy-to-make salad that uses my mango salsa recipe in it! It’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner or when you just feel like eating a salad! To make this even quicker, you can use store-bought rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken in your fridge!
You’ll need one pound of chicken breast, 1 bag of shredded lettuce, 4 cups of fresh spinach, 1 cup shredded carrots, 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, and 1 cup of mango salsa. Click the link here for the recipe for my mango salsa!
To start you need to season the chicken breast with 1 tsp of: salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Heat a skillet to medium heat. Use 1 Tbsp olive oil to grill the chicken in.
You want to make sure that the chicken is thoroughly cooked through and that there is no pink in the middle of the chicken breast.
Once the chicken is done cooking on both sides, place on cutting board and cut into strips.
Note: Wash the veggies before you put them in the bowl to combine all of the ingredients.
Combine shredded lettuce, spinach, carrots, feta cheese, and mango salsa. Mix together.
Top with 1 grilled chicken breast and 2 Tbsp light Italian dressing.
- 1 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bag shredded lettuce
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup mango salsa
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp light Italian dressing
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Grill on medium heat until thoroughly cooked through. NOTE: You can use store bought rotisserie chicken or any leftover chicken in your fridge!
- Once chicken is cooked, place on cutting board and cut into strips.
- Wash the vegetables : spinach, carrots, and lettuce.
- Combine the mango salsa, spinach, carrots, lettuce, and feta cheese. Mix well.
- Top with 1 sliced, grilled chicken breast and 2 Tbsp of your favorite dressing!