This delicious Brussels sprouts recipe combines honey, olive oil, and crushed red pepper which gives the Brussels sprouts a sweet taste and an amazing flavor. These Brussels sprouts are oven roasted and you are going to love them!
Brussels sprouts are notorious for tasting bitter and being on the list of vegetables that most people don’t eat because of the taste. I remember trying these multiple times and never liked the taste.
This recipe combines honey, olive oil, and crushed red pepper which gives the brussels sprouts a sweet taste and an amazing flavor. Try this recipe out as a side dish to anything you cook! I’m sure it will change your mind about eating brussels sprouts!
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1/2 bag fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper, crushed
- 1/2 tsp ground Coriander
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put brussels sprouts in the honey sauce and coat them evenly with the sauce.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Share this Recipe