This delicious and healthy salad takes 5 minutes to make and has tomatoes, red onions, black olives, crab meat, feta cheese, spring mix, and arugula mix.
We had a seafood boil at my house this weekend, which included boiled crabs and charbroiled oysters. While all of the oysters are gone, there was/is a lot of crabs leftover once everyone ate.
This means that I’ll be using the crab meat for other things throughout the week: for example tomorrow I’m making corn and crab bisque (skinny style).
The longest part about making this salad is peeling your crabs. I used 2 decent sized ones to get the meat out, but you can use 1-3 depending on how much crab meat you’d like in it.
From there you simply grab your spring mix out of the container in addition to the arugula and spread it out on a plate. Then add the sliced tomato, sliced black olives, diced red onion, feta cheese, and crab meat and your salad is done.
This is the perfect meal prep salad to make for a few days because it is that quick to make! I used Light Italian dressing but you could use your favorite dressing to top this off.
- 1/4 cup cooked crab meat
- 2 cups spring mix
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 cup diced purple onion
- 2 tbsp light Italian dressing
- Slice the tomato and dice the purple onion.
- Add the spring mix and arugula to a bowl or plate. Top with the purple onion, tomato, feta cheese, black olives, and crab meat.
- Top with Light Italian Dressing or dressing of choice.